Saturday, November 26, 2011

BIG Ferrero Rocher - Unboxing

Curiosity got the better of me, I had to buy one of these new "Big" Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Have a look at my Flickr stream for the "Unboxing"

Step 1

In short it's like a luxury Easter egg, the same chocolate and hazel nuts that you find on the small versions, but unfortunately minus the Nutella inside. I shudder to think what that would cost, seeing as this is R80.00

Anyway it tasted real good, worth it as a "spoil someone" gift with a difference, but for the money you can get a whole lot more value with other chocolate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, where did you buy this?!?

Unknown said...

I got this one at Checkers Hyper, but I have seen them at Woolworths as well.

Hind AK said...

I REALLY WANT ONE ! can you please tell me where you got it from !!!??

Anonymous said...

Is there anywhere online I can order it?

Unknown said...

For anyone from South Africa, I have spotted these again at Spar in Broadacres Johannesburg.

Anonymous said...

Did it have a big hazel nut in the middle or were there little one's?

Unknown said...

I have not seen these available online anywhere yet. They are available in South Africa at Woolworths and Checkers. Although Woolworths have an online store, they do not have them listed at the moment.

There is only air inside, unfortunately not a big hazel nut.