Friday, October 07, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011

So sad to see a person who has changed the world so much, pass on at such a young age. Love him or hate him, there is no denying that Steve Jobs has touched your life in some way or another.

(Photo credit: Johnathan Mak)

I know I have probably become an Apple fanboy, but in a world of technology, a place I really enjoy being, it was a profound moment when I purchased my first piece of Apple technology, an iPod Touch 2, and I didn't have buyers remorse.

I had owned so many pieces of crappy technology, that I was literally stunned when to coin a Steve Jobs phrase that "It just works", and has been till now.

It just shows you what can be achieved when you follow your passion and do things right.

I think the world is going to miss you Steve.

No comments: